Friday, October 14, 2011

Witch's Shoe


Here is my latest Paper Clay project - a treat bucket in the shape of a Witch's shoe!!  I plan placing a cellophane bag of Candy Corn inside these buckets, and then give them to my boys teachers for Halloween.  I hope they will be a big hit!

As a side note to my Mother and Sister - 'Yes, I have made extra shoes for you!'  Just let me know what color of ribbon you want.

Some of the shoes I decorated very simply with a ribbon (green shoe above), while others I included some tags, bats and paper rosettes (purple shoe below).


3 comments:

  1. It's super cool...I don't know what paper clay is....guess I need to do some googling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so neat! What an awesome job making them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...