Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cards for Food II


In many ways, America is the land of plenty.  But for 1 in 6 Americans, hunger is a reality.  Many families struggle to put food on the table for their children!  Right now, millions of Americans are struggling with hunger.  These are often hard-working adults, children and seniors who simply cannot make ends meet and are forced to go without food. 


I am reminded of the saying . . . 'To those whom much is given, much is expected." I am very blessed and I don't struggle for food. My children have plenty of food, clothes, and shelter -- let alone have to worry about buying upcoming Christmas presents. So I started to ask myself 'what can I do to help.'


In the past I have offered the sales of my Christmas Cards to my local food bank.  But this year - ALL the money from ANY of my cutfiles (today until Christmas day) will go to my local food bank!!  You can find my all my files by clicking on my pink 'SHOP' button on the right hand side of this blog.  


PS. - to find a local food bank in your area go to: feedingamerica.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...