Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa's Sleigh Card




I finally finish up designing my Christmas cards for this season.  I am a BIG fan of Santa Claus, and so I designed a card featuring Santa's Sleigh.  This card is very similar to my Santa card from last year.


Edit:  I was just asked a question about how to mail this card.  The finished 'folded' size of this card is 5.5x5.5 inches.  They do make 5.5 inch square envelopes, but I usually use larger rectangle card (saves on postage).   Last year, I made a tutorial showing how to fit a square card into a rectangular envelope, if you would like to see the tutorial  Click Here.  

6 comments:

  1. I love it.

    blessings, patchworkhen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly,
    Thank you for these beautiful cards. I just finished making my cards for this year with your Nativity file from last year. They are beautiful. I got both your new files and since I work a year behind, will be using them for next year's cards. I admire you for your generosity and faith by sharing your talent in such an unselfish way.
    Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I might have to scrap lift it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and would like to invite you to join my design team at http://sweetsassydiva.com/ We have weekly challenges for the design team members. I am looking to add to the design team in 2012. Please email me at sweetsassydiva@aol.com My facebook page is sweetsassydiva.

    Bobbi Jo Sweetsassydiva

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...