Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday 'pull out' Card


I have been playing around with a birthday card design.  I needed a couple birthday cards this month, and this is what I came up with.  I used a 'pull out' style card that is similar to a couple of my christmas card designs.  I wanted to make this card one that could work for men as well -- but now that I look at it I am not sure I pulled that off (a bit frilly).  If I give this to my father I might have to add a boat or fish instead of cupcakes!!

The finished card is a 5 x 5 inch square card.  Here is the front of a couple of these cards.  I kept the fonts a bit simple.  I used some of the same 'loopy' designs on the front as I did on the middle of the card.  The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from an Inkadinkado stamp.



I am putting this design into my 'shop'.  The design will include three extra images (cupcake, cake, and loopy oval) for the fronts of cards.

2 comments:

  1. Shelly
    This is a terrific card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I can see how you can easily adapt it to the genders or ages! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...