Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day


It is almost valentines day,  and I finished up some Mail Boxes for my Boys school parties.  I used the 'Valentine Mailbox Kit' from svgcuts.com.  And the monsters images are from Lettering Delights.  My youngest wanted his monster to have 'light savers' - he is really into Star Wars right now!

I was a bit bummed about Valentine's Day this year!  My sons told me that they wanted store bought Valentine's Cards.  I usually make the cards and treats that the boys hand out to their classmates - but this year they wanted Indiana Jones and Star Wars Valentines.  Sad - I miss making the cards!  I was thinking that it didn't feel like Valentines Day without the crafts --- so I decided to make some decorations for around the house!










This is my Kitchen all decorated for Valentines Day!  I made some large Pom Poms from various pink colored tissue paper.  You can find instructions for making the Pom Poms on the Martha Stewart web site (click here).  I was surprised how easy the Pom Poms are to make!  I loved seeing my boys faces when they came home from school.  They were surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...