Saturday, March 24, 2012

School Mini Album - CRAYON



I am working on my youngest son's 1st grade mini album.   I know that the year is not over yet, but I wanted to get a jump on it!  This time I used an Crayon as my basic shape for the album.  So far I have made 4 school albums in the shape of a School Bus, School House, Chalkboard, Apple, and now a Crayon.  I have started making a pencil for my other son's school album.  


For the ease of completing the albums I have kept the format of all the albums the same.  I usually make 5 pages and use all the same fonts and embellishments (pencil, notebook paper, paperclip, and binder clip).  On the front cover, I keep it simple and just put my son's name and grade. 


 I still need some addition photos and his report card before I can say I am completely finished with this year's mini album - but I am so close, it feels good!  Summer will be here before I know it, and all my crafting time will be limited.  I am currently working on my other son's school mini album  (pencil) as soon as I finish it up I will post!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool!! Something to be treasured for years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun...what wonderful keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these mini school albums! What a great idea! I thank you for sharing them...well done.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...