Thursday, April 26, 2012

First Communion Card


This weekend my oldest son Charlie is having his First Communion.  I wanted to make a couple cards to give to his teachers to thank them for all their hard work.

I made this very blank on the outside, but a pop-up window on the inside.  In the pop-up window I tried to incorporate a symbol for the Holy Spirit (a dove and flame).  I wasn't too sure that the flame read easily - so on one of the cards I colored the flame in with colored pencils.



If you would like to have the Cutfiles for the individual Dove and Flame - I will be offering them as a freebie in my shop.  Just click on the pink 'Shop' button on the right side of the blog to go to my shop.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Shelly, this is so generous of you. I think it will also be ideal for a Confirmation card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shelly. I love to use spiritual symbols in my work, but don't often think of them on my own, let alone design them. I really appreciate your sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely file Shelly - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! A perfect design for First communuion and Confirmation too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful..thank you Shelly..Nice post..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...