Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

It is almost Mother's Day - I am cutting it close, but I did finish my cards in time.  I have a 7 year old home from school with a high fever!  Henry had a tooth extracted yesterday and has been running a high fever ever since.  It has been rather strange crafting when you have a sick kid.  I feel guilty crafting, but there is not a lot I can do for the little guy.  I guess that is one of the tough parts about being a Mom, I would rather be sick myself!  Anyway, here are my Mom and Grandma's cards...




Both cards are Dry Embossed from Lasting Impression's Brass Stencils.  The sentiment is from a Stampendous rubber stamp.

5 comments:

  1. These are both really pretty!! I like the shaped front on the first one!
    I have that stamp, too, and put it to good use this Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are really nice cards.
    Shelly I wold like to buy one of your svg file that you post in october 13,2011 as a freebie. I went to your store but I couldn't found it.
    Could you please let me know how can I have it. I really need it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way my e-mail is
    scrapbyre(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This love card are awesome i really like it so much this is really wonderful and colors combination is speechless i love love loved it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...