Tuesday, May 8, 2012

'Pram' - baby card

I needed a quick Baby card this week, so I quickly came up this 'Pram' shape and made it into a card.  I am thinking it will make a nice gift tag.



 I am putting this Pram shaped card file into my shop as a freebie this week!  Just click on the pink 'Shop' button on the right hand side of my blog (just under my photo).  Once you are in my 'shop' look down the left hand side for the 'Freebie' category - by the way, there are a couple of other freebie files as well!


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card,thanks for the free file.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly
    Thank you so much for sharing your talent and svgs with us.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet - thanks Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thanks so much, I know exactly what I am going to do with it. Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for sharing the svg!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much - its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card, thank you very much for the free file

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the cute pram card.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so excited when I downloaded this file a couple of weeks ago--finally getting around to saying thanks! I enlarged it, cut in the perfect pink, used some gimp around the pram basket along with a shabby chic chiffon flower here the pivot for the pram top would be and dark brown pearls for the wheel hubs! The perfect card for my next grandaughter to be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. [Amazing pictures! I wish I would have them on my portal]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...