Saturday, July 28, 2012

Paper Mache - Bunny Airplane



I know it has been a while since I have blogged about anything - it has been a busy summer with the boys.  Since my boys are not in school, my craft time is seriously cut!  But, I have taken a bit of time here and there for myself (seriously I would go insane if I did not craft anything).  Only three more weeks until school starts - I am sooo ready for school, even if the boys are not.

My bunny collection is multiplying, I have been working on another paper mache bunny!  I had already done a Bunny in a Carrot Car, and a Chick in an Egg Car - so this week I made a Bunny in an Airplane.  I love Easter!  The airplane base is made out of a styrofoam cone and the wings and propeller are made from cardboard.  I then covered the base with Paper Clay - easy peasy.  I am thinking I would like to make a banner that goes behind the airplane.  I am not sure what to make the banner out of.  I am thinking fabric and then use some Stiffy or cardboard and paper mache (not sure yet).  


3 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! I love the crackled paint look! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! You do such a great job. I'm going through my scal digests and I'm sure glad I got to see this and the snowman quilt you helped your mom with. I'm a quilter and very familiar with Bunny Hill. She has great designs and has a flickr group where the members post their blocks as they make them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...