Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kids are in school!


My boys have been in school for a few weeks now (yeah!!).   As you can tell from the above photo, my boys were less excited about the start of school.   It is very strange to be home in a quiet house - but I am adjusting. I am glad to have my crafting time back!

Yesterday I needed a wedding card so decided to use a design I made a while back.  I thought since I had my Cameo machine out, I might as well make an extra card for future use.  Anyway, here are the two cards I came up with ...



For both cards are basically the same - I just altered the 'shadow' behind the words (one is blue and the other is cream).  The background papers are Basic Grey's 'Cappella'.  I cut the words (Mr. and Mrs.) out of glitter paper and used 'pop dots' behind it to make them stand out more.   The (&) sign is cut out of a gold shimmer paper.

These cards are made from a design I made a while back.  If you would to see another version of this card click here.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...