Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cards for Food III


In many ways, America is the land of plenty.  But for 1 in 6 Americans, hunger is a reality.  Many families struggle to put food on the table for their children!  Right now, millions of Americans are struggling with hunger.  These are often hard-working adults, children, and seniors who simply cannot make ends meet and are forced to go without food. 


I am very blessed and I don't struggle for food!  My children have plenty of food, clothes, and shelter!  I do not have to worry about feeding my kids, let alone worry about buying Christmas presents. As a mother it would be heart breaking to struggle to pay the bills and not have enough to feed your kids.  So I started to ask myself 'what can I do to help.'  


I am reminded of the saying . . . 'To those whom much is given, much is expected." 

This will be the third year I will be selling my Christmas Cards and donating ALL the proceeds to my local food bank.  From now until Christmas, any Christmas Card purchased will go directly to my local Food Bank.  You can find my all my files by clicking on my pink 'SHOP' button on the right hand side of this blog.  

If you would like to find your local Food Bank, or make a donation to your food bank.  (click here ... www.FeedingAmerica.org)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to participate in your fund-raising for your local food bank by purchasing this card, which is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited about helping the hungry and getting a wonderful file in exchange! Thanks for the chance to help make a difference!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...