Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mary, Baby Jesus and Lamb Card


Every Christmas I try to design a religious card; as this is the reason for the holiday.  Sometimes it is easy to forget the meaning of Christmas as we rush around trying to decorate our homes and making or buying all the gifts.

I have been working on this image of Mary, Baby Jesus and Lamb, I liked the image so much that I decided that I didn't need any fancy pull-out or pop-up card to show off the design.  I hope that you like the design as much as I do.

I am thinking that this card could also for other occasions work well, such as a Baptism, Communion or even Sympathy.

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for letting us buy these files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards Shelly. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...