Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Santa's Toys


I love Santa and all the excitement that he brings to the holiday season!  Here is my Santa Card for this Christmas season.  This year I decided to make a 'Tent Card'.



The assembly of this card is very easy, just fold in half after the cutting machine is finished cutting them out.  The above photo is the backside of the card.

In the first photo I glued vellum behind the image, and on the bottom card I used red card stock.  You really don't need any thing behind the image, you could simply leave the card 'as is'.  I prefer the 'as is' look but it didn't photograph well!



The downside to this design is that there is no 'inside' to this Tent card.  I am thinking I will just sign the front of the cards.

8 comments:

  1. Shelly
    These cards are gorgeous. I wish I had the talent to create cut out cards like that. I think they are so elegant.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These are awesome. Did you design the cutting file?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you giving away or selling the file in svg format?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had left a comment on these beautiful cards...trust me...I ohhhhhed and ahhhhhed. I'm glad I was revisiting your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops... I forgot to ask about the cut. Is this something you made. I'm enjoying making svgs in Inkscape and in studio.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...