Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Freebie SVG - HO HO HO


I have been play some more with my HO HO HO cutfile.  I needed to wrap a present and decided to use this cutfile.  I cut out the words in card stock - then ran them thru my xyron sticker machine upside down and then glittered them.  I then used some twine to string them together and to the package.

If you would like to have this SVG; simply go to my shop (click on the pink 'shop' button under my photo) and look under 'Freebies'.  This link will be good for one week.  I have a few other Freebies there as well.

5 comments:

  1. Shelly
    Perfect. Thank you.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thank you very much. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Shelly. This is such a cute idea. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so simple and perfect!! I think they would look good in different colors too as a banner. Maybe even small on a card? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...