Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Freebie - Tags


It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at my house!  I finished up all my Christmas cards over the weekend.  I put up my tree and decorated the house.   Now I have time to play - if only the house would clean itself!  

Today I did cleaned my house, and then I wrapped a few presents.  I created a few 'name' tags for my packages.  Here is a package for my Mom.  


I made a few other tags ('Dad', 'Grandma', 'Grandpa') and a 'snowflake' while I was at it.

If you would like to have this file, simple go to my 'Shop' and look under Freebies.  Just click on the pink shop button under my photo.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the pink 'shop' button under my photo to the right. Once at the shop, look down the right hand side for the Freebie category. I have a few freebie files there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...