Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines and Valentine Monster Boxes


This week is Valentine's Day - I am excited!  Last year was a bit of a bummer as my boys told me that they wanted 'store bought' Valentines --aghh!  Valentine's Day sucked last year with Sponge Bob and Spiderman.  This year I am back making valentines and I seriously loving it - it feels like valentine's day!

I covered some Fun Dip candy with a strip of paper and then added the stamped images to the top.  I used some cute Papertrey Inc. valentine treat stamps.  I cut the circles out with a Spellbinder die.  A few of the valentines I add doilies.


This weekend I helped my boys make some Monster Valentine Boxes to take to school.  I think my boys had as much fun making these boxes as I did.  We had fun making the teeth and joking about monster cavities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...