Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baby Shower Invitation


I haven't posted much lately - life has gotten busy and I haven't crafted much at all lately.   I haven't played with paper for so long!!  I felt like I didn't know where to start when I made these Baby Shower invitations.  I think I may make some matching Thank You cards.  I always think it is a gift to give packets of thank you card to the Mom-to-be (especially if they are all addressed with people attending the Baby Shower).

The Stork on the invitations were dry embossed from a Lasting Impressions brass stencil.  I have a rather large stash of these brass stencil.  I think I need to pull them out and start playing with them again!


I needed to make a small inserts to let people know where the Mom-to-be is registered.  I wanted to make the Stork on the inserts match the one on the invitation - so I scanned the Stork into the computer and used photoshop.
Next up, I need to think of a table center piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...